Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a recent pic of me and 15 interesting facts


heres a random picture of me in the car..hahaha 15 interesting facts about me is...
1. IM AWESOME!!
2.my fav movie is ratatoulie
3. I love all foods.. especially orange chicken..and my moms chicken wonton salad
4. Laguna beach is the best place in the world.
5. My fav color is orange.
6. my fav style of dance is Hip Hop.
7.im going to own a dance studio!!!
8. ill be 14 in about 4 and a half months!
9. my fav flavor of jellybean is watermelon.
10. i love track @ school
11. im kinda boy crazy :/
12. im getting braces soon
13. im justin biebers number 1 fan
14. I LOVE SUMMER BREAK!! (NO school)
15. Im supperrr cool.

xoxoxox lovee, kinners :)

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Love it!!!!!

Maryam Shaikh said...

was just surfing the net and came across your blog!! well... atleast ur first fact is the same as mine!!! xD

that1gamer2know said...

14 in 4 and a half months??? NO WAY!! We miss you!!

Heather said...

Kinners you are darling and "awesome". Loved hearing all your interesting facts. You should use your track skills to run from those boys you are crazy about!!! :) I love you!!