Saturday, July 28, 2012

girls camp


 This is my ward this year!! Girls camp was soo FUN.
this pic is actually from last year but its cute so im gunna post it!! :) me and sophie.
my sister and .! Camp was soo fun!! my fav part was the very last night ..here's some highlights of that event:
  • having an OVERNIGHTER!! (0 sleep)
  • being the ONLY cabin in the whole camp to stay up all night!
  • talking about boys at our church
  • Allison talking about Giraffes being born.
  • everyone being slap happy.
  • me spritz-ing anyone who was dozing off
  • eating pixie stix to stay up
  • playing the game "what if" for like 3 hours. from 2 am - 5 am 
  • "What if..McKinnley had a beard?"
  • having 2 of my bffs there, sneak in our cabin at 1 am, even tho the curfew was midnight.
  • painting our nails at midnight
  • two girls sleep walking, walking in our room..!
  • Me freaking out over them sleep walking
  • scary stories
  • laughing for no reason.
  • all 8 of us girls on 2 top bunks.
  • tip-toeing out of our cabin to watch the sunrise at the beach.
  • all of us screaming when we left our cabin only to realize the priesthood protectors slash security people sleeping in tents 50 feet away.
  • the priesthood protectors not waking up .
  • writing "arise and shine" in the sand for proof that we woke up at 5 am to watch the sun rise.
  • as we were writing it , it starts pouring rain and ruins it.
  • getting soaked as were sprinting to our cabins,
  • us all forgetting our shoes at the beach, making us have to turn back and get more wet.
  • finally making it back to the cabin at 6 am and we all lay down on the floor for a " 2 minute rest"
  • someone waking me up at 9 .. (missed flag ceremony.)
  • everyone telling me they "tried" to wake me up.
 IT WAS SOO FUN!!!!! if only i could write about every day in detail i would. but it would take forever. tons of pictures to come!! xoxo
- Kinners

4 comments:

jen jen said...

MCKINNLEY!!!! i freaking miss you!!!!! why couldnt i be there downing pixie sticks and sneaking out to see the sunrise!! i decided next summer you and madi are going to come out here and live with me and em the whole summer!!! ok?? :) love you!! text me!! love jen

Gwen said...

McKinnley, it should take you a week to recover from so much fun. The all nighter sounded like you crammed everything possible in. I would have liked to hear you laugh. Camp has good memories for me too. I am wanting to come visit you soon. Hope you Mom gives me the OK before too long. I love you crazy girl!

Amelia said...

That was SOOOOOOOO much fun! You were so funny, squirting us all with the spray bottle haha I think you were the one that kept our eyes open. :))))

KCT said...

Gesh, scout camp was never so cool. You guys are little rebels, just the kind of family I want to hang out with.

Love the update!