Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cooking with K. Greese!

So My Mom and Dad suprised us with a fun Activity where we got to go see Keith Green on of the contestants from Hell's Kitchen. It was so cool because before the show I got to shake hands and talk and take a photo with K. Greese (that is his nick name) HE was nice and really funny!
Hell's Kitchen is One of my FAVORITE Tv Shows. I would LOVE to be on that show some day! I would show Gordon Ramsey...
WHO"S BOSS!
I even got interviewed by the man on the news Channel 5. I was on the News and am NOW FAMOUS! This is me as I was getting Interviewed. I ws a little scared but hey when your famous your famous and that is that!
This is a dark photo of K Greese cooking some food.
We all got to try it and it was quite Good!
He made Fish and some NoodlesYO YO just us Homey G's Hangen with K Greese!
p.s. what is that guy doing in the background?!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

YO YO! Its nice knowing some one Famous! I love you.. that sure was fun and best of all... all the attention you got. I think K Gresse had a crush on you?!?! He wanted you as his assistant! You were awesome getting enterviewed you looked so Natural and Sweet of course. You could work Gordon.. teach him a thing about Kinners Cooking. Loved the Peanut Butter bars you made today! Yummy!

jen jen said...

whene you come I need an aghtogragh!!!!!! that looks like so much fun!!!!and i think you'll show that guy who's boss for sure!!

Heath Thompson said...

we had lots of fun I am glad that we whent there!!!

Emilee said...

Love the whole yoyo thing so you!! And did he have a crush on you thats what your omo thinks moms are always right!! Looks like a blast! I am counting down the seconds tell you get here! We are going to parta/party!!
Love Em

JaMie HeApS said...

yes what is that guy doing in the background, i think he was wanting to get in a photo with you seeing how your famouse and all. i was just wondering if you were going to cook us up a little something something when your here? sure hope so