Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Fun Night!

Okay so heres what I call a fun night! We woke up, and got ready for the day and decided for lunch to go to Chick-fl-a , then Maddi, me and my mom went to Target, to get a birthday present for my friend Baily the girl 2nd from the left. Then my mom droped me and maddi off at the pool for her b-day party. We played for 5 hours at th pool, eating pizza, swimming, eating pizza, eating candy,cake, ice cream, then went swimming,then ate pizza, etc.Then we got home and washed up, Andheaded to a neighborhood party!!!! All my friends, and maddi, kade and I All met up at the party! We played Football on the golf course, Jumped on a bounce house, ate snow cones, And got our face painted! (on picture above you'll see our face paint!) Ill tell you all my friends names in that picture, starting on the left, Claudia, Bailey, Hailey, Madison, And Me!
This is Millie enjoying a strawberry cupcake.
This is My dad and my brother! My brother got a thunder bolt painted on his face.


I didnt want to leave out my mom, so heres my MOM and Dad

4 comments:

Gwen said...

McKinnley, you have such fun! These are the best of times. I love your blog, especially the last one with all the cute family pictures. I think of you all the time. I am glad you are so happy!

Kelly said...

That was a PARTY! I'm so glad you had so much fun at Bailey's birthday and then games and all that night. You are such a sweet heart! I Love You!

Kelly said...

idyz6 dtv dbvfgghcfgvgfgsdvcdscgfgshgfegfahegfgrfyghgcqrhqghgqcgfgcfrfgehgfeqfgfgjegfegfydrrhhtoqrufhdhhdeeggjjkkudeewjghzxbte816700356145677890hngjgfgghgfqwerhj
Love Maizie

JaMie HeApS said...

love how you didnt leave you parents out, always thinkin kinners