Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Sorry Jenny! This is the only picture I have of you and me!! I hope you have a Happy Birthday!!
A list of why Your a perfect friend, and cousin:
shes nice
shes one of the best pen pals
shes creative
shes sooooo fun
she has dimples!!
She plays sports like an olympian Champ
She knows how to ride a ripstick
Her laugh is contagious
she a dancing queen!
she can play football better than Tony Romo.
her brainsare as big as an elephant! she has
And TONS MORE! but I just wanted to list some. I miss you and I hope you had a good birthday! xoxoxo mckinnley
Here s a love note from maizie: frrvhgfdvdghdhfkjkggfgfgftmrhjdndfehfhhffkdjfktfhwfwrhfehfggfgwffjwfgffhjwwgw

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jenny! We didn't forget about you... infact each day we tell eachother we are going to call and sing to you but it is way early in the morning or we remember as we are tucking the kids in bed late... We LOVE YOU!!! McKinnley and Madison and the rest of us are so Lucky to have you! You are such a darling happy girl. What would I give to have you as my next door neighbor for my girls to get to enjoy you cuteness everyday! I LOVE YOU!

McKinnley what a darling post. Love the photo. It seems just like yesterday you guys were out jumping those waves, laughing and screaming! I love you!

jen jen said...

thanks so much kinners i love it !!!that just made my day