Friday, May 28, 2010

LEE DEWYZE!!


Lee DEWyze won American Idol!! He is from Mt. Prospect here in Chicago! Lots of my friends went to his welcoming home things when he's in the limo and visits chicago! Everyone at school the next day was FREAKING out!! Especialy my math teacher who likes him! Everyone at school was saying I beLEEve Lee is Da-WYZE choice!! HAHA! Who nows, maybe I will see him around Chicago someday! Its awesome! When They said Lee is the winner, we all screamed!! We picked hm out from the very start!! ;]
♥. Kinners

5 comments:

Amelia said...

I <3 Lee!!!!!!!!

Gwen said...

Maybe you will see him! Now you will have to keep a good watch out for him. Have fun this last week of school! Love ya!

Amelia said...

As much as I still love Lee, I LOVE Justin Bieber a LOT more.

Emilee said...

Ya!!Lee won!! I am was so happy i didnt want kristle to win!! When are u coming to utah?? Hurry your butt here!!
LUV YA!!
EMILEE

jen jen said...

I was screaming too! i wanted him to win from the first! are you out of school yet!?? love ya! jenny