Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MADISON!





These are some great pics of maddi. the one with glasses is a cartoon of maddi! Its looks just like her! Today is Maddi's birthday!! She is 11! She is such a great sister! Here are 11 things I LOVE about madison
1. She is soo funny.. even though her jokes make no sence.
2. Her long pretty hair.
3. Your laugh is so contagiouse.
4. When someone is sad or lonely she goes and help them feel better.
5. Your the best babysitter companion ever!
6. Your good at tickling backs.
7. You make the BEST brownies ever.
8. Your really organized. your room os always spick and span.
9. You have a unique style. her favorite type of shoes are high tops and converse,
10. Your a gooood dancer and swimmer and singer.
11. she makes the IM in swimming look like a peice of cake.
I LOVE YOU MADDI!!! Your the best! xoxo
♥. Kinners

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!!! You're awesome!!!!!

Kelly said...

Madison you are one in a Million! I love you more than words can say! I am one Lucky Mom! Thanks for being the Awesome Girl you Always are! I can't wait to fix up that room. You look SLAMMING in your new Clothes! Foxy!

Kinners what a Sweet Post you are a sweet heart too!

jen jen said...

love ya madi! happy birthday!

Mads said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! U ROCK!

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDI!!! I LUV U! AND MA FAV PIC WAS THE FIRST IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE YA AND HOPE YA HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!! BRITT :)

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDI!!! I LUV U! AND MA FAV PIC WAS THE FIRST IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE YA AND HOPE YA HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!! BRITT :)

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDI!!! I LUV U! AND MA FAV PIC WAS THE FIRST IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE YA AND HOPE YA HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!! BRITT :)

Quesadilla said...

Those are really good pictures!!! Happy B-day!