Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dolphin cove

In celebration of the Fourth of July We went to a water park called dolphin cove!! It was sooo fun and me and maddi and kade and maizie and millie walked up the stairs with our 3 toober 1 million times to get up to the top of the AMAZING slides! They had freefalls and everything! It was soo fun! They also had diving boards! The only bad thing was a kid hit his face on something and got a MAJOR nose bleed. eeewwwww :)
It was verry fun!! Then on the fourth we went and watched the fireworks!! I liked the big gold rings best.. and the multicolored ones.. and the green ones.. OK I LOVE THEM ALL!! :D xoxo
♥. kinners



5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

nothing better then a tripple tube... looks like a blast.

Brittney said...

Aw what fun and i love the tripple tube way cool! and yes i love your monkey/serios face! HEHE way adorable! those fireworks are so preety! I love the gold ones too! so preety love ya always~britty <3

Pam said...

Hi, McKinnley! I'm so happy to find your blog and I'm really glad you're having a lot of fun this summer. You and your family are missed a lot here in Middleburg ward.
Love, Sis. Bryan

Gwen said...

Kenners, you know how to live. What fun! I love your beautiful face!!!!! Grandma

jen jen said...

that looks way fun! i cant wait for laguna and acidentely splashing annoying people in the pool!