Thursday, August 12, 2010

girls camp!!

Girls camp was soooo fun!! I had all my BFF's up there with me! We all were in the same cabin. we told scary stories, did pranks, at 10:30 pm we ran to the FREEZING COLD SHOWERS and ran back to our cabin with just our towels!! HAHA the water was so cold it gave us all brain freeze!! Well we did pranks to the 4th years in the cabin next to us! it went like this.. they ducked taped our bunk beds together.. so we taped there bras and underware to the fan and ceiling!! and so they put a DEAD fish in our cabin and it STUNK IT UP SOOO BAD I GAGGED!! and the leaders said NO MORE BAD pranks!!! so we thought of a not so horrible prank so we went to the lake and got a mossy/claamy stick and put it in there room! MU HAHA!! It was soo fun!
PEACE OUT

IT WAS SOOO fun! Thanks mom for coming up to experience it with me!!! Can't wait to till next year for maddi to be there with me!! I got to start thinking of some pranks!! HAHAHAHA
xoxoxoxox ♥. kinners



5 comments:

Amelia said...

yay! I had so much fun with you at girl's camp. Can't wait for next year.

Gwen said...

Kinners, is sounds like you didn't stay in the box. The bras on the ceiling fan had to be a good one. I love your first big picture. You look-- I don't know what???? Funky? American Idol. . .ish, camp crazy. . .ish. I am glad you had such a great time. Your Mom is the best friend you could ever have to go to camp with! School is coming soon, hope you call me and give me some details. I love you!

jen jen said...

that sounds like so much fun! i need to try that underware and bra prank next year! love ya jen!

Aninie said...

this is my new blog http://anniebea7.blogspot.com/

chanelbagmall said...

Hermes
Prada
Fendi
Christian Dior
Dolce & Gabbana
Marc Jacobs
Miu Miu
Salvatore Ferragamo