Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cha- cha-cheetah -cheetah Girls!!

Guess what? Madison, My friend Ann- marie, and Tori, And I are going to the Cheetah girl Concert!!! This Friday!! I cant wait!! Oh ya, my friend Claudia, her dad, works with Raven symones Cousin!!!! She lives in Atlanta. He went to Atlanta to do some work with her, and when he got back I asked him if ravens cousin looks like Raven? And he said there faces look exactly alike, but shes alittle more skinnier than raven. I cant belive it!! P.s. I'd like to thank Tori and her mom for inviting us!! How did you know we were #1 fans of the cha-cha-cha- cheetah- cheetah girls?!!!

9 comments:

trouble maker said...

we can't find matching shirts so we are going to make some!how cool is that?well we love you 2! your the first people we thought about bringing!ask your mom if you and mady can bring her camera if you guys have room! you take so many pics! if you can't im taking mine!

JaMie HeApS said...

you lucky dog, have a blast and shake shake it

Kelly said...

You are going to have a BLAST! I can't wait to get you all ready for it and hear all about it! I LOVE YOU TWO...

Kim said...

What a PARTY!!! We went to that a few years ago and it was awesome! My girls will be jealous! Get your lungs ready for some screaming and be ready to DANCE! We will be thinking of you! Have FUN!

claudia said...

omgosh u r so lucky if u see raven even luker grrr i want to go so bad peace

Emilee said...

I am soooooooooooooo Jealious your probably there right now!! Call me on your favorite song and let me listen!! Have tons of FUN!!!!

jen jen said...

hay kinners it probly already happened but i hope you had so much fun

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

HEY! So fun!! Wish you were here to watch High School Musical 3 with Katry and I! We would've had so much fun together!!! We'll have to do it sometime!

Gwen said...

Oh Mckinnley what a blast!!!!! I can't wait to see your next blog. I all sounds too exciting!