Saturday, October 18, 2008

5 Funny things about me...

Here is 5 funny facts that you dont know about me!!

#1. I ALWAYS sniff my nose, and drives my mom Crazy!!


#2. I have a realy hard time picking out an outfit for school in the mornings! ( I'm an Fashion Freak!)


#3. I Have to get my homework done Right when I get home from school! Because I cant enjoy playing with knowing I dont have my homework done.


#4. My sister madison and I turn on the radio, and Crazy Dance when nobody knows...!


#5 I cant go anywere without Lipgloss!!

I want to tag emily, mom, my sister, jenny, and Annie.

8 comments:

Kim said...

You remind a lot of your mom! Tell her not to get mad when you sniff because I think she might do the same thing. I think she always has to have lipgloss and fashionable clothes on too! I'm just not so sure she was to worried about her homework after school. I am proud of you!! Keep it up! Love you!

jen jen said...

i did mine so look at it!!!! but i think your crazy about the homwork thing cause my mom says we have to do it right wene we get home cause its to be done or we can't play with friends!!!

Emilee said...

Kinners you are crazy I try to avoide doing my homework when I get home but my my mom mom always sees me sneaking out the door. But I am the same way when it comes oufits!!

Emilee said...

I kinda mest up up on saying mom mom it's just mom

Gwen said...

McKinnley I have that same need to have the lip closs close. When I go paint I am miserable without something to put on my lips. Do you thik we have some mysterious dry lip syndrom? Or do you just want to look beauatiful?

Kelly said...

Oh I love you.. darling post. I will have to start thinking what funny thing I do that no one knows... If you come up with any let me know! I love you...

JaMie HeApS said...

kinners i love your sniffing you get your sensitive nose from your mom she is allways sniffing something out!!! and i would love to see you and maddie doing some "crazy dancing"!!!!

claudia said...

hey kinnly i cant belive your going to be raggyann i am going to be a 50s girl my name means ...... LAME i know weird so i am going to spell it like klaudia or the other way so talk to me at school or on the bus or at home loves and kisses