Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My B-Day!!



I know my B-day was 2 months ago, but, heres a pictures of Mrs. Burkhalter and I, when they were singing me "Happy Birthday To McKinnley". AHHH SOOO Relaxing!!!One of my B-day presents were going to the Mall and getting a Pedicure!!! SOOO Pretty! Thank you!! Heres a pic of my dad flabergasted of how pretty her toes look!!!

And heres A pic of my dad, and sweet millie in my school Class, When they delivered ice cream sandwiches. Thank you for coming to my class that day!!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like such a fun day wish i could have joined in on the fun

Heather said...

Kinners- what a fun day! I love all your cute toes.

jen jen said...

happy late birth day!!!! love the toes!!!!! jen

Gwen said...

McKinnley I love you head to fancy toe! Can't wait to walk with you!