Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas!

Who can believe that in 2 days it will be Christmas?!! I cant belive it!! Here are some Pictures of us doing the Nativity seen. This was almost 2 years ago on Christmas about. And I still Remember doing it!! I cant belive millie is going to turn 2 the day after Christmas(the 26th) So Sad!



Heres us doing the Story,


Heres a Picture of Kade Kissing baby Jesus!
Or the cutest baby sister Ever!! or... Millie!! I love her Soo much! I say to her, "Whats my name Millie" She says, Tinnley! So cute! But anyways, Merry Christmas!








2 comments:

trouble maker said...

tell her happy b-day i can't belive she is going to be two thats so cute how she calls you tinnley.merry christmas to you guys to.i hope we can get together before we go back to school. two more days till christmas, three till millies b-day!

Emmers said...

kinners the baby is so cute!
love katie