Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Team Name...

OK,
So you know how I'm doing Basketball...
Well, our first practice was REALY good, good team mates, good coach, and ...(Dont laugh at me...) but, at the end of our practice, we were thinking of our team names, and all my teamates were shouting out our team name we thoght should be for our teamname.. heres some of them were thinking... ( dont laugh)... ( Cheese Monsters, murderous Butterflies, lightning Birds, ) Thats just some them, Now thats just down right scary names.. Right or am I loosing it?! It was crazy!! Me And my BFF just across the street and me, were in the circle, just listening to how CRAZY names people thoght we would Actualy choose Soo We HAD to say something or we would have to pick one of those Freaky name s for our team name, so me and and my BFF were thinking as fast as we could of a Better name, so me and my BFF were screaming "CHAMPS CHAMPS"( I know thats still a dorky name but thats for sure better than the others, no offense)
...A Couple minutes Later...
You'll never believe what name They picked...
RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!! My friend and I Were SOOOOOOOOOOO Mad!
Soo I Wispered in my dads ear I was like "do we HAVE to have that name?" So my dad said to all my teammates, "Well have to work on that name. " THANK GOODNESS! Anyways, can you tell me some ideas of names Let me know!! PLEASE Im Dieng Here!! LOL Anyways Peace Out!

7 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh kinners i am behind on your blogg... i loved all the updates im so exctied for you to play b-ball it is my favorite spot too. what about hoopies, or rounders? i'll keep thinking but yes stay away form those other names BAD, REAL BAD.

trouble maker said...

what about yellow lightning, flying monkeys, flaming flamingos, shark atacks

Emmers said...

kinnley when you come out next I will show you how to do that hair!
love katie

Emmers said...

kinners also check out my sis. emily's blog it is so cute and comment. Go into my blog a press on emm and it will go to her blog.

jen jen said...

i think you should be called the chubbies!!!!!!





not!!!!!!

Grandpa & GmaT said...

Dear Kinners,

How about something like Triple Threat - try saying that 3 times fast, or Girl Power, or Twinkle Toes (OK not that one ;-), or Lady Lions, or, OK guess I'm not real good at coming up with names for teams but it was fun thinking about it.

Have a blast playing and make sure we know all about it!

Love, GmaT

Kelly said...

How about the Hoopsters...
The Donminators...
The Champs...
The Pretty Princesses...
Ahhh I'll have to keep thinking!
I LOVE YOU and can't wait to watch you play!
xoxox