Sunday, December 14, 2008

Basketball!

I cant wait to play Basketball!! The best part is that it starts tomorow, and... My mom is my coach!! I cant wait!! I love basketball its my favorite sport!

Im on a different team then my sister though, but my dad is her coach, just incase your wondering, the reason why Kade isnt playing, is because he is doing wrestling a.k.a The best champion wrestler ever!! Its down right Scary! One day Me and Kade had a wrestling match at our house one night, And I said"Watch and learn my Bro" And I thought forsure I would take him down in less than 5 seconds... And I said GO!! And 2 seconds later I was Flat on my back, he did the "Chicken Wing" on me! Man he is tough, if anything goes wrong I count on my Little Brother to protect his sisters! P.S when Me and my brother were wrestling, I was being Easy on him! .... Ya, easy on him! :)


Man, Hes tough!!
Facts About my Brother:
He has lots of money!
He wants to be like Bill Gates when he is 15
He Has a crush on a girl named Madaline in Washington.
He wants to invent a airplane that goes on water at 1000 miles per hour
And all it takes is air.
Hes handsome
And hes strong
And hes a realy good wrestler
Hes realy smart
realy athletic
He loves animals
And alot more, but those are some special ones.
If you have a brother, then do a post about facts about him, and take a picture, it can be a sister too. Comment and tell me if your going to do it, so I can see it!
Slugs, snails, Puppy dog tails, thats what boys are made of!
I dont know how we got on that subject, but I love you kade!

5 comments:

McKinnley said...

What a darling Post! I can't wait for our Mighty Basketball Season to start! We are going to Dominate! We will have to think up a real tough/girly team name!

I LOVED the stuff about Kade How nice of you to write such nice things. We are so LUCKY to have him and he is LUCKY to you as a BIG sister!
I LOVE YOU!
Opps this is from your MOM...
your Coach...
Your Friend...

Heather said...

Kinners- what a sweet post. I love it! Your basketball team is going to really rock! Wahoo! You are such an awesome sister. I love all the nice things you had to say, and thanks for taking it easy on Kade ;) He has a reputation to uphold. ;)

Grandpa & GmaT said...

This was one great post. How blessed you are to have such a strong bro to protect and lov eall you girls. Will you play Maddi's team? That will be rough to be against each other....
Have fun playing basketball. Love, GmaT

jen jen said...

how fun that your playing basketball

Gwen said...

McKinnly I am excited about basketball for you. Your Mom was a great basketball player. We had so much fun at your house. Thanks for sharing your room. I wish we were laying on your couch watching the Polar Espress right now. We have snow today and it is sooo cold. Christmas is almost here. I love you and "Believe