Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Test picture...

These 3 pics are test pics of My mom, Micah, And I ...
My mom set the camera as fast mode... So me and my mom were posing as quick as we can for the fast pictures the camera was taking of us. Do you notice, that Micah was not moving at ALL in all the pictures we took. He didnt even twitch! When we looked back at the pictures, we started laughing sooo hard! HAHAHAHa... No, you actualy had to be there to think it was funny!
Micah's Not twithing... Still...

STILL NOT TWITCHING!! OH MY GOSH!! Soo funny!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW... that was funny! We must try it again. I am totally worried about how I look in the 1st photo! SCARY!
Love the photo at the top of your blog! It's a winner!

Staven, Ashlee, Gabe, Jathan said...

Oh we saw Micah twitch! One little raise of the hand!! hahaha!

jen jen said...

OMG!!!! thats so funny!!!!

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

Kinners you're getting SO tall!!! Wow!! Haha, oh Micah face, what a silly boy. I want to come out there and play with you guys!!!