Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christsmas came went way to fast!!! I cant believe! This is Millie with a bag thing that Grandma C gave us from Africa! Grandma Clark also gave us water colors, and GmaT gave me table clothes for a hope chest.

Santa gave us everything we wanted and more!! And yes, me and maddi got an ipod!!! I got shania twain perfume, another bottle of perfume, basketball pants, lots of candy, Clothes, It was realy fun to open up presents! I could NOT goto sleep last night, prabably because of the thought of presents down in the Living room!

This is my mom, Maizie, and Millie. But the story behind all of us waking up at... 5:00 is, Maddi woke me up sooo exitedly (if thts a word?) and said lets go wake up mom and dad! And i said what time is it? She said 5:00, and I said Holy Cow! Why soo early? So maddi woke up kade, maizie and kade said "mom said not to wake up before 6:00"but they couldn't hold it in any longer, so we called down to my mom and dad, and they said "Santa Came!!" So ya, thats what happened there. My mom prepared a littlie talk from the " Friend" And Micah read a little story. I got remind myself that we celebrate christmas because of Jesuses Birth. Oh... I can be DEEP!!



My brother was so exited to play with his Basketball and hoop. So him and Micah played 1 on 1! When ever Kade got a hoop, Micah would say " Good Job Jefferson" In his funny voice!




Millie was so exited too to get her baby! I mean come on look at that face!!



Maizies friend friend Riley, brought " Reindeer Food" to put on our lawn. We closed our eyes, made a wish, and threw it behind us on the lawn, but we prabably threw more reindeer food on my mom , then the lawn ! :b It actualy looks like its Snowing!! ...Not.








My mom bought champane early for New Years, but we snook alittle...



It was YUMMY!!







My mom and dad bought us pajamas to wear to bed, Hoew cute are they? Thankyou mom and dad! I love em!










Did I mention Me my mom maizie and madison got a haircut! I love it! Thanks again Mom! The lady cut off 2 inches!! And gave me a "Swoosh" Bang.My mom said that I look like im 16... YES!!








5 comments:

Gwen said...

McKinnley, Grandp thinks you look like a super model. We love the swish! The raindeer food flying did look like snow, we have a ton in Wallsburg today. Grandpa and I rode the 4 wheeler over to feed the horses and we couldn't even find the road the snow was so deep. I wish you were here to make a snowman with us. The green grass looks way fun. Love the P.J.s and the bubbly drink, and the IPODS are amazing, santa must have thought you have been extra good. Oh we love you so! We love your blogs so we can see you life. Merry Christmas! xoxoxox

trouble maker said...

i have an idea for all of our blogs. yours, madisons, mine and now maizies blog. we can list everyting that we got for christmas, our birthday in 2008 and what we want for our b-day in 2009!

PopGirl97 said...

hey mckinnley its baileigh i love the pic of millie and her baby dollshe looks sooooo cute !!!!
p.s. i love your blog

Kim said...

Merry Christmas McKinnley! It did look you had a great day and made a haul! I am glad you were all up at 5:00 because so were my kids and I kept thinking that the Thompson kids would be sleeping until 9:00. It is good to have your parents get a taste of my early mornings! I sure love and miss you! You hair looks fabulous and you do look 16. Can you PLEASE stop growing up? xoxo

Emmers said...

you look so cute!