Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bowling

We went bowling, Madison gives it a
Thumbs Up and Tongue Out!!
This is a picture of all of us... Right before Kade got a bowling ball drop on his toe!! Ouch!!!
I was a bit shaky ...I wasn't doin so good! But at the end I got 2nd place!! Beat by my little Bro!!
Heres Micah.. Nice Form!!
Heres Maizie SQUATING!!


We were starving so my mom ran and bought us some french fries!! Yum!!

The Thompsons will Challenge you to a Bowling Throwdown Any day, Anywhere!! BRING IT!!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

KINNERS YOU DONT WANT TO CHALLAGE US HEAPERS WE HAVE MAD SKILLS, BUT WE WOULD BE GLAD TO CHALLAGE YOU ANYTIME.. GLAD YOU GOT SUCH A NICE MOM THAT WORKED IN SOME FRENCH FRIES.

Kim said...

You got it! Next time you are in town the Millers will show you who is BOSS! Your aunt Kim is the Bowling Queen!
xoxo

trouble maker said...

ouch~!!!! thAT MUSTVE HURT WHEN HE DROPPED THE BOWLING BALL ON HIS FOOT~~~~~~~AND MAYBE WE COULD CHALENGE YOU GUYS JUST MAYBE!!!!

Gwen said...

Can we use bumper pads? I am good at that! McKinnely I love your long curly beautiful hair!! I can't wait to squeeze you next week! Heaven!!