Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smartie Pants...

Today was Awesome....and I have Great News!...


My teacher called my Mom and Dad into school today for a Parent Teacher Conference.


She told them I will be SKIPPING 6Th grade next year and going on to 7Th grade Due to my Year end Florida FCAT test scores.


I am Happy and Sad...


Happy to be in 7Th grade..


Sad that I won't have my Best Buddies in my classes next year.


But Hey when your Smart your Smart!

Thanks Mom and Dad for my BIG Brains!


Happy April Fools!

9 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

OH KINNERS YOU TOTTALY GOT ME, IM SO BELIVING YOUR SKIPPING A GRADE!!!

Kelly said...

You are a Tricky Lil Monkey!
I love the Photo of you as you did some deep studing...
You were Blessed with your Mom and Dad's Brains... Good think Mostly your Dad's!
I love you...
Happy Days to you!
I can't wait for tomorrow... Hoo hoo hoo. It will be FUN!
You will be AWESOME!

Kim said...

Nice!! We had some pretty good tricks going on here yesterday too. I know you could totally skip a grade and not miss a beat. You are so smart and could teach me a few things. Love the picture of you reading. So glad I have such a smart little neice! Love ya!

Grandpa & GmaT said...

Dearest - I thought for sure this was real - right until the very, very end! You are a super intelligent, beautiful, wise woman with a great sense of humor.
Love you forever and byond, GmaT

Heather said...

Kinners- you little trickster. You had us going. You've got it all babe- brains and beauty. We love you!

jen jen said...

I thought that you were serrious!!!

trouble maker said...

that was funny!!!i totally belived you!!!!

Gwen said...

Kinners I can't imagine you in Young Women's next years, let alone skipping a grade, no way. Just hang on to every fun day... no jumping the gun. Have you written any new stories lately? I hope there is one for me to read when I get there. . . WOOO HOO!

Emilee said...

You totally got me really thoughtr that you were skipping a grade that would be so dang scary!!