Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pasta for Pennies!

(Heres the best teacher in the world... Mrs Burkhalter!!) Our school had a fundraiser for kids with luekimia that which ever class raised the most pennies in there class would win a Olive Garden lunch!! Spagetti, Salad, bread sticks! So I told my mom about it and she grabbed me maddi and kade 1.25. I told my momthat my class were in for the running of win! That day was the last day for it, so I brought the money in to my class and everyone was soooooo happy! I called my mom and told her about how everyone was sooo happy!And while I was talkng to my mom she said do you think you need some more money to win it? And I asked my teacher and my teacher said if you donate 50 dollars that she would! I was like o k!! And I told my mom that on the phone and said she be there in a Second. She called my down to the office and she gave me an envolope. I Gave my mom a huge hug and ran to my class room. We were screaming!!!! The next day we found out we were 6 dollars away from the winning amount! But we raised so much that they gave us a pasta party for both classes! We Raised $496!!!!

My mom came in for it my dad would of come but he had a meeting. So heres my crazy class!
Us Again!





Heres a pic of my friend Illyana and ben and maizie and me! The pasta was good!! And I forgot! We won a 300 $ banner to!! I forgot to mention that! So Thakyou mom and dad for all that support! You rock!!! Peace out Hommeys!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

OH MY GOODNESS YOUR MOM KNOWS WHEN TO COME THROUGH!!! IM GLAD YOU WON IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THEN OLIVE GARDEN? I DONT THINK SO

Kim said...

What a great mom you have and all for such a great cause. Looks like such a fun class. Way to go McKinnley!!!