Saturday, May 2, 2009

my Hair!

Hey!! While my mom had her girls trip my aunt Jamie cut my hair!! My mom thinks
i look like jennifer Annistion when she had short hair! Heres it long,....



Heres a picture of it half and half!!
Heres a Picture of it Straight but curled at the ends.!
Heres it mussed up and scrinched!! I LOVE it SOOOO much! I got a ton of compliments at school the next day!! ( did you notice the cute flower in my hair? My aunt jame made it for me!) Thank you jamie for cutting my hair! I love it!) (Scroll down to see my last post!)


5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

GOOD THINK YOU LOOK SO STINKIN CUTE BOTH WAYS!!! I LOVE IT LONG ADN SHORT AND THE PLUS OF YOU HAIR IS IT GROWS LIKE A WEED SO BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT WILL BE FLOWING DOWN YOU BACK. I LOVE YOU KINNERS IT WAS SO FUN BEING WITH YOU. TELL YOU MOM ITS TIME FOR A VISIT OUR WAY.

Kim said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! And I don't lie! You look cute either way!

Kim said...

sorry but that last comment was bye emilee

Kim said...

You are just plain gorgeous. It was so fun to be there for the big cut. You are so brave! I know you will love it for the summer. Love it!

jen jen said...

i love your hair like that! i think it is so cute!!! i! loooooooovvvvvvvve! it!