Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random dance while doing dishes!

Whenever you do the dishes do you ever turn on the radio and get sidetracked while dancing? Well When Me, Maddi, and Kade were doing the dishes, The weirdest song came on, and we were doing these Haleriouse dance's! We couldn't even breath and we felt so weak! We looked like OLD old People tring to dance and that was having a hard time breathing!!!! It was like "1, 2, 3, 4, uno, dous, thres, quoto, You know you want me, You know i wantcha" By this mexican guy is singing it, you prabably know it! Its Weird! Its called "I know you want me" By Pitbull. So that was a random , funny time! p.s The song is ( #7) LOL! Enjoy this strange song! You will be laughing Your pants off!!
McKinnley

3 comments:

trouble maker said...

yea i know that song!!!

jen jen said...

that is the funniest song! i love it!

Emilee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! I coud so see you doing that. That sounds like something that I would do or even my mom!!! Try to post a video!!

luv em