Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swim Team

Me, Maddi, and my brother kade are on the swim team!! And it's so fun!! This picture is me diving off, (The key is to jump up and so if you jump off high you can got off and farther than everyone else! If you dive off low, than you dont get to far under the water!! And thats me up in the air!!!!)
SWIMMERS TAKE YOUR MARK.... BEEEEEEP!!!
This is Maddi and Kenzie!




Thats me about to jump off and Go Mad Dog in the water! I swear when im up there on the blocks my heart skips a beat!!! Its soo much pressure! All the people on my eagle landing swim team is screaming! COME ON MCKINNLEY WOOHH!!! WORK IT! PUSH PUSH! PULL PULL!!!" In this picture My group, Jordan Kimberly, megan and me are doing the 200 relay!! I LOOK sorta like a monster about to pounce!!



This is me and my group Me Megan, Jordan And kimberly and ofcourse maddi sneaken in the pic!! We WOOPED Oakleafs but in the relay last night! I Started the race off with BackStroke, Than Kimberly was 2nd doing Breast stroke, Then Magan doing butterfly than Jordan doing Freestyle!
WE are UNSTOPPABLE!!!!





7 comments:

McKinnley said...

you did sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good love you maddie

jen jen said...

that sounds like fun! i wish i was on a swim team!love ya! Jenny

JaMie HeApS said...

WAY TO GO KINNERS. IM SO JEALOUSE OF THOSE LONG SKINNY LEGS

Kim said...

You work it girl!! You look like a real star! I can see you with a gold medal around your neck at the olympics in a few years. Keep it up! Way to go!!!!

Heather said...

Nice form! Good job- I love your great attitude. Swimming is a blast- you will always be glad for this skill. Way to work it- you go girl.

Gwen said...

McKinnley you are so up there in the air. . . flying before you ever hit the water. Those beautiful long legs and arms were ment to fly. You will always be a back stoke winner. I am so proud of you. I know how hard it is to train for swimming meets. You get bone tired, but you have to just keep going. You are learning endurance for life. I love you. And I love the great story you sent to me. What a hoot. I read it out loud to Grandpa in the booth in the kitchen. We both laughed and we think you are an amazing writter. We can't wait for you to come to Wallsburg and sit in the booth with us. Be thinking of another story to tell us. We oh so love you!!!!!!

Morgan said...

I love swim team I was on swim team 2x.