Friday, August 28, 2009

School...

Firsts off.. Thank you Grandma and Pa 4 my birthday money!! I got the CUTEST shoes ever!!

This is me and some of my Bus buddies!!
The First day was AWESOME!! Maizie was going to Kindergarten!!!
This is me and Millie At the bus stop!
This is us walking down Madison and Kade and Maizie to the bus stop!
This is me and my mom going to Orientation! Im In Junior High!!!! And I love it! I have 6 periods Mrs. Flynn, (Social Studies) Mrs. McKeel, (Science) Mr. MacLean, (Math) Mrs. Burkhalter, (Language arts) Coach Ford (P.E) and Mrs. Knight (Business keyboarding!!)
It's realy fun! In Every class I have atleast 2 friends!! Tomorrows my Birthday and I'll be 12!!

5 comments:

Emilee said...

Kinners those shoes are so cute!! I cant believe your already starting jr high do you know how to open your locker and everything? Happy B-day!!
P.s. you look so cute in your aero shirt!

jen jen said...

those shoes are cute! Happy Birtday! i hope you have a awsome birthday ill call u! love ya!
Jenny

Gwen said...

Kinners HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your shoes are stylin, you know how to pick them out. You look so cute all dressed up ready for school. I think you are going to like key boarding, I remember my first class, we had old fashion type writters that made so much noise. Every time you got to the end of a sentence a bell would ring and then you would have to push a big roll back across your paper. Our typing room sounded like Time Square at rush hour. I never liked that part. Learn lots with those new quiet keyboards, everybody always need a good secretary. You would make an awesome one. I love you Kenners. Tomorrow when I say the Young Women's Theme I will be thinking of you. Thanks for calling me. XOXOX Grandma

Brigham Redd said...

Happy Birthday Kinners. You are darling. Love your hot shoes and your gorgeous smile. Watch out 7th grade- Kinners is in the house!

jamie heaps said...

oh kinners i cant belive it you getting to old. i love love those shoes and the foxy black bow/flower in your hair. i hope you dont have all the boys asking if they can carry your books.