Thursday, June 10, 2010

OUR DANCE RECITAL!!

Me and Maddi clicking our heels!
IT was sooo fun to do Hip Hop class with maddi!! We had TONS of fun at the recital! It's so scary when you walk on stage ad its pitch black, then all of the sudden BRIGHT lights come on and you see MILLIONS (not really) butlots of people watching you, you can't help but get Jiggy with IT! LOL :D Thanks mom and dad for paying for our dance class and shoes and costumes! Thank you also for the flowers and coming to watch us! I Love ya!
♥. Kinners

8 comments:

Amelia said...

So awesome! Looks fun!!!!!!

Mads said...

haha! u were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!<3

jen jen said...

you guys did awsome! that would have been so fun if me and em were up there on the stage with you 2! luv ya!

Kelly said...

Yes... you two do have the Moves! I love seeing you preform... all that hard work payed off! You and Madison were the Best but Shhh don't tell the Neighbors... wink wink! I love the clicking the heels pic. Even if it did cause you a lil stress! You look almost as tall as me but Don't Ever Forget Who's Boss!
You are the BOMB!
xoxoxo

JaMie HeApS said...

oh my gosh you guys have the moves... i spoted kinners out right off the bat, by far the cutest girls out there. love you

Shaharac said...

That was really good! It's fun to see you and Maddi growing up. The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you had fun.

Gwen said...

That was the next best thing to being there! You two were amazing! Your costumns were great and you had the moves! Hands down you were the best. I LOVE YOU!

Quesadilla said...

That was soo cool!!!!!!!!!! I totally want to do that!