Monday, January 5, 2009

We got a dog!!

We got a Dog!! We named it Marly!!(We named it Marly because of the show Marly And Me) How cute is it!! I've always wanted one!!
HA HA HA!! Did I get you? I Wish!! I didnt realy get a dog!! That was just a statue we saw, a long time ago, but it looks real Right? But I want a dog! We went to a puppy store thing a migy, and there some realy cute puppies!! Because if I could have dog like my grandmas I would be in heaven! My Grandma C's dog is a black lab, ( Sam) and my GmaT T has a golden retreiver (Molly)
Here are my moms Excuses not to have a dog:
"Who wants to clean up poo?" (Thats a funny one)
-She already has 5 puppies to take care of.
-stinky
-my dad is allergic (but I thought he was just allergic to cats? mysterious...)
-Were just Renting the house
-she doesnt want hair all over.
Okay so there are her reasons. If I tag you, then you have to do the same thing that I did (Exuses why your mom/dad wont let you get a dog!) Man, its hard to tag people because almost nobody doesnt have dogs!
I Tag Emilee. Bring it Em!!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

You are such a CUTE MONKEY...
Why would you need a dog when you can put a belt around Kades neck and have him pretend to be your little Pup. I already have 5 little puppies and the CUTEST ones I've ever seen! added bonus 4 of them are potty trained! YEA HA! And I don't have to worry about the Germs, hair and all the extra YUCK that comes from a real dog. Who knows someday when we have a HUGE yard we might have a little dog?... And Ihave already given you the job as the POOP Collector!
I LOVE the name Marley. It was in the running for when we were thinking for names for Millie.
I LOVE YOU!

trouble maker said...

that is so funny my dad used to be allergic to dogs but we dont think he is anymore.i totally want a dog too. we are probaly getting one in the summer. my dads co-workers dog had puppies and his dog is only ten months old isnt that crazy if i geta white or like yellowish dog than im either gonna name it santa or marly if i get a brown dog than im gonna name it snickers or coco and finnaly if i get a brown dog than i either gonna name it pepper or charcole charlie for short. also hows ot going i havnt talked to you guys in a long time. winter break has gone by so fast.me and my friend alyssa was talking and she said i wish december 19th was the last day of school and we didnt have to go back to school till september isnt that awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tori

trouble maker said...

i noticed that millie isnt in the pic so i knew that this was from at least two years ago

JaMie HeApS said...

you tottaly got me!!!! i just kept hinkin there is no way kelly would go for that. i can so see her saying all those reasons.

jen jen said...

I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE SERIOUS!! BY THE WAY LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT YOU WERE AT THE BEACH WITH US!!I HOPE THAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR!!

Gwen said...

You fooled us! Grandpa just fed Sam some warm potatoes and gravy. He has a dog warming pad inside Sam's dog house. Dogs really are a lot of work, but they sure are fun walking partners. Grandpa and I will do the dirty work for all you kids and you can come any time and play with Sam, he would love it and we would even more!

Ilene said...

I have one your mom and dad left out. They CHEW on everything! We had 2 pugs, when we moved to Middleburg we had to throw out all our chairs to the dining room tabLE because they had chewed on all the legs of them! We now only have 1 pug and thankfully he lives outside now!!!!!!!See Ya in YW in August!!!!!!!!Sister Chapman

Emmers said...

that was so funny! I was like she looks young.

Emilee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilee said...

I am so sorry that I havent been commenting for like ever!! I have been getting so much homework latly!! Nice post i really thought that it was real!! My mom's excuses were it will scratch all the furniture, it will poo on the carpet, they stink!!,and they shed hair everywhere so I think that am I screwed

Heath Thompson said...

madison
mckinnley
i
loved
when
we
babby
sitted
love
masdison